What To Bring
Temperatures vary throughout the day and seasons, so it is good to be prepared. We recommend that our guests dress in layers. The outside temperature can vary widely throughout the day.
The following list should help with your packing:
- Riding boots (slip on preferred)
- Hiking boots (tennis shoes)
- Socks, over the calf work best
- Long johns/tights for cold weather
- Long sleeved shirts, t-shirts
- Canteen/water bottle -- An absolute must! Don't forget this!
- Lined (warm) jacket
- Jeans, shorts
- Hat w/brim & stampede string
- Bathing suit for hot tubbing
- Gloves (wool gloves or leather)
- Rain gear (pants & jacket preferred)
- Sunglasses/RX glasses/Contacts/contact solution
- Sunscreen Toiletries: (toothbrush, paste, brush, comb, chapstick, lotion, powder, deodorant, razor blades, dental floss, hair elastics, shampoo, rinse, etc)
- Bug Spray for spring
- Laundry bag
- Allergic to bees? Bring your Epi-pen!
If you forget anything, there are a several retail stores 18 miles away in
historic Sheridan, Wyoming.